Blue Mountain Peak Ranch
Barley | Pfeiffer Architecture
Passive solar design - before & after
To educate citizens on the value of solar energy for their homes and businesses and in their communities, empower them to make informed decisions, and encourage them to connect with professional Texas solar businesses.
- Transportation sector will overtake electricity as the nation’s largest source of CO2 emissions this year
- Solar panel prices sink to new lows in overcapacity market
- PACE wins over Fort Bend County, the 6th Texas county and counting
- San Antonio unveils solar-powered bus-stop shelters
- El Paso becomes 5th Texas county to adopt PACE solar financing
TXSES and its chapters are well represented in the ASES National Solar Tour. The DFW Solar Tour is October 1, as is the Hill Country Solar Tour. The first Bluebonnet Solar Tour is October 15, and San Antonio goes all out for Solar Fest on November 5.
Solar Energy System Workshop– Bill Swann continues to teach folks in the Space City about the basics of solar energy. The last Friday of every month (except for July & December) – Houston
Read the August Solar Reflector!
Visit the TXSES Calendar of Events for more!
The Texas Solar Energy Society is a member of the American Solar Energy Society (ASES), the nation’s leading association of solar professionals and advocates. ASES is a catalyst and a valuable resource in the emergence and re-evolution of America’s new energy economy, in a way that deeply values the role of all stakeholders in a collaborative and transparent co-creative process. They have been shining a light on the solution since 1954. Become a member and receive Solar Today Magazine.