Blue Mountain Peak Ranch
Barley | Pfeiffer Architecture
Passive solar design - before & after
Promoting clean, safe, locally harvested solar energy
for every Texan.
- Georgetown, TX sues solar plant owner over contract breach
- Of America’s five biggest solar projects, two are in Texas
- Could the peak load in Texas switch to winter from summer?
- SEIA 2Q19 report shows U.S. solar wave continues to rise
- RMI: renewables poised to undercut natural gas prices
- LBNL: residential module efficiency up, installed prices down
- Record high Texas power prices crash as consumers conserve
- Tight U.S. module supply in rush to beat ITC step-down
- Retail power providers across nation are ditching fossil fuels
These and other recent solar stories at Solar News of Note.
See Solar Energy Data – 2018 for the latest statewide and national solar statistics and data.
Build San Antonio Green’s Annual SPARC Party! SPARC stands for Smart, Progressive, and Resilient City and that is exactly what this event is all about. This is BSAG’s annual fundraiser as well as a chance for their partners, members, and friends to come together to celebrate our progress and look to the future. This year the celebration is at the beautiful and newly opened Hot Wells Park on the evening of Friday, October 18th!
Power & Renewables Summit– Green Tech Media will gather industry views on how renewable integration, decarbonization, sector electrification and the growing need for increased capacity and flexibility are impacting electricity systems. Register today and use TXSES15 for 15% off. Austin October 29-30.
TXSES members can now join the Clean Energy Credit Union. This is a great opportunity to open a federally insured savings account devoted to helping others adopt clean energy. This is a path to make your money support your values!
Visit our calendar for solar tours, local chapter meetings and events.
The Texas Solar Energy Society is a member of the American Solar Energy Society (ASES), the nation’s leading association of solar professionals and advocates. ASES is a catalyst and a valuable resource in the emergence and re-evolution of America’s new energy economy, in a way that deeply values the role of all stakeholders in a collaborative and transparent co-creative process. They have been shining a light on the solution since 1954. Become a member and receive Solar Today Magazine. Take a quick tour with this video!